Retirement Congratulations Letter: Being retired means being young at heart and slightly older at other places. It is a golden phase of life that a person dreams of spending it with their loved ones’ and doing things that they longed for when they will get free. This is more of an accomplishment and achievement for many people, as it takes years of service, dedication and willingness to offer the company what they had hired you for. This is a positive phase of your life in which saying goodbye to your colleagues in which some of them have become friends, and lifelong job is a big step and is also worthy of acknowledgement.
As there are many other occasions in life which are memorable and congratulatory, retirement is also one of those occasions. So, if there is someone close to you, who is just retired, then sending a congratulatory message is what you need to do. The retiree maybe happy and full of cheerful moments ahead, so, a congratulatory and appreciative retirement congratulatory note can be meaningful and hopeful for them.
So, let’s have a look at the tips and format of writing a retirement congratulatory letter sample.
- In your note of congratulations to the retiree, the first thing you can do is to express gratitude and say thanks to them for being of service for the company for so long and wish them well in advance.
- Write the congratulations note on time. Sending a congratulations letter after weeks have passed is not so good.
- Being completely clear and brief about the things you would want to mention your congratulatory note is another important thing to remember.
- For an association even after the retiree leaves the company it would also be beneficial to include your contact details in the letter.
Sample Retirement Congratulations Letter with Example
Below is the sample of the Congratulation Retirement Letter :
Retirement Congratulatory Letter
67 1561 Duis Rd.
Pomona TN 08609
902 Dolor Rd.
Fremont AK 19408
Subject: Congratulations note for retirement
Dear Chaney Bennett,
This letter is to congratulate you on your retirement from —- (Organization name). During your —- (tenure years) years of hard work and service, you have not added value through your valuable inputs, but have also touched the lives of people working with you. Also, you have always received appreciation from the client you have been working for over the years. You have been a motivation for the team, but also it is all about efforts and willingness to make your work count at your workplace.
Be it any occasion or office program, you have been always a responsible person to not only take a part in it but also others as well to give their best in it. Your subordinates have always looked up to you for handling the team and tasks with such efficiency and ease. Even after completing your years of service, you are open for continuing through part-time option and project-based work, which is a positive sign of your dedication towards your work and interest.
We surely appreciate and motivate your efforts throughout these years. We all will miss you, your smiling face and work that have been adding value to your everyday.
- 5+ Sample of Retirement Letter Template
- Free Sample of Retirement Announcement Letter
- 3+ Sample of Retirement Letter to Employer
- Free Sample of Resignation Letter of Employer
- Free Sample of Retirement Farewell Letter
- Free Sample of Retirement Notice Letter
- Free Sample of Retirement Congratulation Letter